Friday, September 2, 2011

YouTube Channel

Okay.. so we (Brandon and I) were talking about creating a YouTube channel with tutorial videos on makeup tutorials(special fx for him). It's something I've been interested in for a while now and just have not had the guts to do. I know how harsh people can be online and honestly, I think I'd be an easy target for people. I get insulted enough as it is.. for my height, weight, and mostly.. my teeth. My mom had kidney stones when she was pregnant with me and couldn't have calcium.. dentists have told me that's probably why my teeth are so weak. I've been to dentists whenever I could afford it, and since I don't have dental insurance, it's not that easy for me. I've had some work done, but not all that I need. My teeth are just prone to cavities and breaking even though I brush 2-4 times a day and mouthwash 2 times a day... and don't eat candy or sweets and rarely drink soda anymore. I still get them. It sucks. Horribly. I have had people say really horrible things to me because of it and I'm like "Seriously!?!?!? They are a million times better now than they were 5 years ago." But it's a work in progress. I actually need implants, from where two had to be completely removed and I cannot afford the thousands it requires. So here I am.. just saving up my money for dental work and hoping I am able to get work done soon. Maybe then I'll do YouTube, but until then... I'm not so sure. Ugh...

Maybe, maybe... I mean I know some people do silent videos where they don't talk or open their mouths but I feel those are so ...dry. They aren't personal or relatable. I don't know you guys... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment