Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Luau Hair & Makeup!

For my birthday, my friends threw me a Luau party. Granted it was indoors and completely full of cheese, but I loved it!

My makeup was a very natural, bronzed look. I used:
Physician's Formula bronzer in Medium to Dark on my face
Clinique blush in Cupid
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus in Black Onyx on my waterline
Nivea Kiss of Shimmer Lipbalm
Revlon Custom Eyes Masacara

My hair was curled (thanks Amanda!) in big, soft curls and I had pink peek-a-boo strips clipped in (also curled). Amanda also made me a little hair clip to match my lei. :)

Excuse the shine on my face... that is sweat. It was VERY hot in there. That's August in the south for you though... hot and humid. Also, if I look a little... out of it, I was partying like it was my birthday so.. yeah. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment