Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our First Post!

For this first post, we wanted to give a little background on us and what we're hoping to accomplish with this blog. We're married. Artists. Starving artists, actually. And we're overflowing with hobbies and ideas. Probably why our office is always a mess...

Here we are, Brandon and Erin.



Brandon will not be posting as much as me (Erin), simply because he is always, ALWAYS working. He works two jobs, and works on his own projects in between. One of his jobs is with a special fx company, making props and costumes. (Pretty awesome, right?) When he's not working, Brandon can be found either sculpting, drawing, writing, casting, molding, painting, or watching special features from every DVD we own!

We'll each post our own separate blogs with a little more depth sometime soon.

I (Erin) will posting much more than my husband. I have more time to do so, and I'm the more tech savvy, blogger type of the two of us. When I'm not at work, you can find me paiting, screen printing, making jewelry, giving furniture a makeover, decorating, taking a million pictures, doing hair or (my favorite hobby) doing makeup. I love creating beauty, whether it's on a canvas, a T-shirt, a wall, or a face.

That's all for our brief little intro! We'll be back to post more soon! Thanks!

Brandon & Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment