Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox

This month Birchbox teamed up with Glamour magazine for a 5 senses theme... Here's what I got:


Cute box, looks promising.. Let's check it out!

Tea Forte Minteas - Reboot Cocoa Mate : Okay at first I was not thrilled about these. They smelled like a multivitamin and I thought they would be gross. But after using them for a few days.. I love them. I'm not sure they give me energy, but they are really good. I might just re-purchase these.


Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds : Cute, but I don't need earbuds. I will probably put these in someone's Christmas present. Really cute colors though.


Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - Pearl : Okay... I know we are sampling products in these boxes, but this is the smallest little thing ever. It's seriously smaller than a flash drive. Teeny tiny. And WAY too light for me. It's very light, so maybe I'll give it to my mom or aunt (who are both fair skinned).


beautyblender : This is a really awesome pink color, pretty big and apparently great for applying foundation. Only one problem there... I don't wear foundation. So I'll hold onto this and either give it away or let my husband use to apply special fx makeup with.


Harvey Prince - Hello : This perfume, at first, smelled like the Pez candy. I loved that, but on me it smells different. Not quite as good on me. But I love that it has a little sprayer and is not just a vile.



Stila Lipglaze - Camera : I was so excited to get some Stila gloss. And the color is very pretty, but has lots of glitter in it. It's very sticky, and it's the twist up kind of applicator. So it's okay, but nothing super awesome. Also... I had to click/twist it up so much for any to come out that it ended up looking half gone by the time I got to apply any. So you aren't getting much. Probably won't buy again.

*This is after twisting it up to use it ONCE. For a SWATCH. Yeah...

All in all, not a bad month for BB but ... not the best either. Maybe next month will be awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment