Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 2012 MyGlam!

Yay for MyGlam! I feel like they are my favorite subscription.. so good. Let's get to it!

"The land of beauty"

YAY!!!


Yes to Cucumbers On-the-Go Facial Towlettes : At first, these smell JUST like cucumbers. And they remove makeup very well, I definitely like them.. only downside is they make your hands smell a little funky. Like old cucumbers.. haha.


Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF15 Moisturizer : Smells good, light weight. Definitely going in my beach bag. Or pool bag... whatever.


Nu-Me HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner : Not a huge fan of the smell. I've used it twice and haven't really noticed anything, but it got me through until I could buy more 3 minute miracle...


Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish - Leslie : Another nude-ish lipgloss! That's two this month. Haha. I like this one better than the Stila I got in my BB. It smells really good, goes on easy and I really like it.



Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color - Somersault : Beautiful yellow color, perfect for summer. Like any other yellow it takes a few coats to get it to not be so sheer, but still really good. And I LOVE the packaging. Too cute!

MyGlam is so worth the $10. Definitely. The bag this month was a cute striped mesh bag. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment